these tasty Passion fruits in
your own packaging?
Would you like to discover what's possible?Contact us now
- In the shop : min. 9°C max. 11° C
- Ethylene sensitivity: moderate
- Ethylene sensitivity: high
- At home: up to 2 weeks in plastic foil in the fridge.
Quality and ripeness
- Green specimens are unripe. Ripe passion fruits are purple. The more wrinkly the sweeter!
- What are the product's sensitivities? Humid environment.
- Continues ripening at room temperature.
Cut the fruit through the middle and scoop out the flesh. Combines well with mango, strawberry, oysters, champaign, fruit salad or as a juice with pineapple or pomegranate. Ideal as a jelly or pie filling, decoration, etc.
Availability calendar Ester
Availability calendar Purple
|Out of season:
|Month in season:
special offer available